Some friends of ours bought a 50 acre tree farm a few years ago. They had their second annual tree cutting party this year! It's such a great time and fun idea. We bring toys to donate for Toys for Tots and then get to cut down our tree for free!!
Below is their airplane hanger!! Yes that is correct. The property has a landing strip also. The hanger was decorated and I couldn't help covet this area!! As a mom of a little boy who just loves to move, I thought about having this space in my back yard! Wouldn't it be magnificent on all those rainy days???

Grandma Patsy and Grace starting out on the Tree hunt.
Jake prepared with the saw.... Who lets their seven year old hold the saw?

Our tree freshly cut.

The fam.

Are there any pictures of my kids not in this pose?

We pulled our tree out to the landing strip and a truck and trailer came by to bring it back to be bailed and taken to the car. The kids and Bri hitched a ride.

Jeff bailing the newly cut trees.

The end result:
2 comments:
This looks like so much fun. I heart Brian's silver fox beard. Remind me on my next payday to pick up a few acres so we can have this much fun.
Jeolous! I miss that so much!
Post a Comment