The kids are holding their light up wands. I totally caved and bought these for them in the gift shop....and why?? only because this is something I would have wanted as a child.
A courtesy picture of Bri and I, you can tell Avery took this. The shadow is probably her finger :)
Jake being so sweet to Grace, bringing her to see the animal (??!?! what is that anyway) that she was scared of.
Giant bears outside the gift shop. Avery asked if they were real.
In the farm exhibit. That is a John Deer behind them. They had the petting zoo open that night. I usually think that I am pretty laid back about a lot of the things I let the kids do, but I will tell you that petting zoo (anywhere) creep me out!
The zoo also had picture with goats (instead of Santa). We saw some other families doing it, and it looked pretty funny.

By the train.

It really was a nice night. The kids were great, or maybe I just thought they were because it seemed like everyone elses kids were crying! And why wouldn't they be....their parents making them walk around in the cold, just to see some lights....Ha.
By the train.
It really was a nice night. The kids were great, or maybe I just thought they were because it seemed like everyone elses kids were crying! And why wouldn't they be....their parents making them walk around in the cold, just to see some lights....Ha.
As much as my kids challenge me, I wouldn't trade them for any else!!
1 comment:
I really love you kids, they are all so charasmatic. I bet you can't wait for Christmas break. (LOL) Lots of Love.
Post a Comment