We headed down to Woodburn today (kids on Christmas break) to have our yearly visit with Santa. The kids were so good and both brought their written Christmas lists tied in ribbon to give to Santa (DS's were on the top of both lists). We had to wait in line for about 15 minutes, but seeing Santa talking to all the other kids kept them entertained. Jake swore he saw Santa magically fix a broken candy cane. This helped his skepticism, as he has really been questioning this whole Santa thing. Grace kept saying, "Santa guess what..." She wasn't scared to talk to him, but wanted no part of sitting on his lap. So I assumed the usual position....
By the look of all these pictures, you may think that I really like to get my picture taken with Santa.....or if you know my kids, you would know that they are scared to death of strangers! So I am always present.
I found all of our past Santa pictures in a box of old Christmas cards (yes, I save all of them) and thought it would be cute to go through and post the past years
2009

2008




2 comments:
Great photos! you look really good. I am empressed that you have them all. I really like the sweater.
That is so cute.
Post a Comment