Saturday, December 19, 2009

Annual Christmas Date

It all started with "The Nutcracker". Brian thought it would be a wonderful idea to take his three year old daughter (all dressed up in her Christmas Dress and him in a tie) out on a Christmas date. They went downtown to see the performance, and then out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays (now known as the date restaurant)

The next year it was a 'Beauty and the Beast' play, the next, a Singing Christmas tree performance.... and this year, Ice Skating!

This date has become something Avery looks forward to all year long. They talk about possible destinations and the plans gets changed all along the way.

There is nothing more I can say, other than it is just sooo special.


Before the date:


On the ice:












Avery: "I am kind of a genius at Ice Skating, I only fell down three times."

No comments: