If you know my husband, than you know that he has nicknames for everything and everyone. Well the place my parents live is no exception. He fondly refers to it as "The Shoug". And that is where we headed after opening presents at our own house on Christmas Morning.
We had an amazing simple dinner and opened presents and laughed.
I love their new house and love being there with them more.
Here are a few of the pics from the rest of Christmas:
Hillary, Mom, and I
.JPG)
My Mom and Dad opening their presents. That is my Dad with Dradle salt and pepper shakers.
I love their genuine smiles in this picture.

Jake and Warren in the study playing chess:
Mom's Christmas village:
Grace came to me with her blanket over her head saying she was Mary. I thought it was precious.

Dad with the Ducati Fridge.

Mom with here new purse from Leland and new scarf from Santa.

Mom with all the grandkids there. They all got suckers at the end of the night....as if they hadn't had enough candy?!?!?
2 comments:
Your family looks like it has so much fun together. I love to watch my kids play with their cousins. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday!
Amy
I love the pictures of Mom and Dad, they really are such happy people. You all look so pretty in the pictures, I think Hillary should try parting her hair in the middle sometime...
Post a Comment