Just a quick Christmas morning post before heading up to my parents. The kids didn't get up until 7:30!!! (that was my best present) and Jake was so kind about handing out presents to the girls.
Here are a few of the highlights:
A note left with the plate of cookies. "Dear Santa I hope you get me a sail
bote and a
woden car from Jake." The red notes were left by Santa for the kids in the morning.
.JPG)
The before:

The after:

If you give a pig a party and matching stuffed animals:
Snuggies and
DS games, does it get any better?

And blue for boys:
This was the first Christmas in a long time that Bri and I didn't spend an hour trying to assemble and undo toys from their tiny wires after the kids opened presents. Got to admit it is refreshing and more appropriately .... relaxing.
Merry Christmas to all!!!
2 comments:
Love the Snuggies (I got one too, but probably will return it -- I'm terrible :(). For the first time we actually stayed up the night before to assemble. It was awesome. No work this morning!!! Merry Christmas, Holly.
Amy
Love the snuggies.
Post a Comment