Avery has been wishing for snow the month of December. I think she remembers last years snow storm and assumes that Christmas's are always white.
Well she got her wish today. It started to snow and the kids ran to the window to gawk!! Jake then turns to me and says, " My work here is done."

The beginning:


The kids went out to play with thier friends and even Cassy joined in.

Avery, Emma, and Jackson

Check out the size of that snowball!


Grace:
2 comments:
wow you guys got a lot more snow then us. Our yard was white but with a small layer of snow. The kids still loved it! I was so happy because I had bought all the kids new snow gear PLUS Santa brought them each a snow shovel that they were LOVING!!! Love your pictures.
Great Pics...but No I don't miss the snow:) It is pretty though!
Post a Comment