So the final touch of Jake's room was re-doing this bookcase I've had in our house. It's made of real wood and very well made, I thought with a little paint it could be perfect for his room.
It started with a deep clean ( I refused to sand this bad boy or much of anything for that matter).
Grace and Cassy accompanied me in the garage for much of this project.

The tinted primer/bonder:

The finished product:

View from out of his room. Made those hooks on the right with left over molding and paint.

Almost completed. Will add a few more frames as soon as I get his sports pics developed.

It's amazing how much I loved doing this project. Although time consuming, It is so gratifying to see what a left over gallon of paint can do.
I almost considered doing this for a living to make a little money.
3 comments:
You should totally do this for a living! You are so good at it!
You have a gift... might as well share! Oh and charge people for your time! :)
It looks so cool, I can't believe how fast you work, the transformation since I've bee there is remarkable!
Post a Comment