The T-Rex. Quite an impressive exhibit. His name was Samson.
The infra-red light. Notice Jake shooting his gun. I will note that I did not think this imaging flattering for me....
Jake and best bud Kelvin eating outside. They are next to the river, almost under the I-5 bridge.
Doing Chemistry experiments:
Pulleys and measures exhibit. This one kept him entertained for a good 25 min.
It is quite an impressive place to learn.
The BEST part: taking a picture of Jake loading on the bus home. Notice I am outside the bus, yes, I had the forethought to ask the teacher if I could take my own car. I avoided two hours in a bus full of noisy, smelly second graders. I think I'm pretty smart even without all the intellectual exhibits.
2 comments:
OMSI is such a fun place! I love your reflection in the bus shot... awesome. And yes... you are indeed *brilliant*!!!
Great idea of driving you own car, I'm going to have to file that little gem away for future reference.
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment