Jake and Brian met my parents at the Portland Auto show.
My Dad and cars....it's something else. His knowledge and love for them is really amazing. I think it was great fun to be able to share that with Jake.
Jake said of all of the cars, this old cruiser was his favorite.

And second Favorite.

Did I mention that my father loves Motorcycles possibly more than cars!

Porsche. My first car was a Porsche 944. For another post. I will probably include my senior pictures!

Brian's Fave:
3 comments:
So fun! Went to the auto show on Sunday and Bryce loved the motercycles also. I was drooling over the $65,000/$70,000 SUV's. So nice. I did ask one guy where the cars were at that were under $20,000, he laughed and I laughed but I was kinda serious...So sad that cars are so spendy :( Oh well, guess I will stick with our 2000 Honda accord and 2005 Mini van for a few more years!!!
Really cute pictures, Jake is awesome.
Jake is so cool, I'm so glad I get to be his aunt. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment