I've taken a while to write this post I think because I was just so sad that she had left. Sad that she and her family will probably never live up hear near our family, near her sisters, near our parents.
You see that Kiran is FUN. She is positive. She brings people together. She is giving. I have a physical pain in my heart each time she leaves.
Warren and Kiran share a Birthday and we celebrated up at my parents.
It may look like Kiran is flipping off the camera. She's actually saying she's #1.
You may think the kids are posing for the camera. NO. This is the craziness they exude while together at their Grandparents.
Grace and Dad.
Max the Wonderful.
I think Spence looks the best in this pic.
4 comments:
My only sister lives a million miles away. This post made me cry.
Amy
Does this mean I have to have another kid so Grace has a sister? I admitt I do contemplate it... but knowing my luck it will be a boy. So no more! Good thing she has 2 girl cousins within months of her. Probably not the same, but it will have to do! :) I love that last picture of the three of you. Glad you had a nice visit with Kiran.
Cute post, and you look 10 times better in a hat than I do.
The pictures at mom and dad's kinda suck. Hello philsbury dough girl face.
The later are better, I had such a fantastic time and who knows what the future holds. Hopefully I'll live there some day....
Post a Comment