Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Date

This years Christmas Date: The play "Annie" and Italian food in Downtown Portland.

This is something Avery, and Brian for that matter, look forward to all year. It truly is priceless.

It is the only time of year Avery actually asks me to 'do' her hair. I am usually in heaven! How I love those curls.












Ahhhh this red wool coat. How I wish I fit into it!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I love this post! She is so beautiful and looks so grown up! Kinda sad really!

Hansens said...

I love the dress, it kind of matches Auri's. really cute pictures.

Sarah said...

That is so sweet!!!

Brittany said...

What a fun tradition. I might have to copy that idea.
Avery is such a pretty girl. I love her hair. Especially the color.
Love all of the pictures!
And the coat is fabulous!