Last night we were driving home from the beach late (that's for another post....) and Avery said, "Mom, can I ask you a question?" The tone and sincerity in her voice was so sensitive and curious that I thought for sure she was using this quiet moment to ask me where babies came from or some other question that I would have to stammer my way through....
I took a big breath and said, "sure, what is it?"
Avery responded, " Can you walk around when you are on an airplane?"

Oh to be a child and have the thoughts and worries that only children do....
3 comments:
Scary! I am afraid of "those" questions to arise :( But hasn't Avery been on a plane? To Utah???
I love those deep questions =)
Happy New Year
I think that just calls for a plane ride to TX!
Post a Comment