Friday, December 3, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...

This is the song I often sing in my head when taking the back roads near our house. Sometimes I can't get over how picturesque it is.
We found our 9 foot Noble for 20 bucks fifteen minutes from our house! How great is that.

Grace has been trying out some humorous posses lately, with her boots on backward.... always backward!

Jake helped with the saw this year. Again with the posses....









After: I wish I knew how to photograph this tree so I could capture how truly sparkly and beautiful it is. My favorite part of the day is coming downstairs to turn the lights on, well it actually is a close second to bedtime for the kids.





Avery's nutcracker ornament:

My favorite 1$ ornament from Wallyworld


My early B-day present to myself. Sadly, it was time to replace my fave black table. I just was getting a little too cozy at dinner time.... not enough elbow room. I love the benches and extra room!

Happy Birthday to me in a few more days!

4 comments:

Hansens said...

Wow, your tree is gorgeous and your table is gorgeous, I wish you could have helped me with mine this year.

Brittany said...

I love the way you decorate! The tree is fabulous!
Just wondering if you'd email me your address? I lost all my addresses in the move. So annoying!
Thanks so much - Brittany
Bolivianbritt@yahoo.com

Elaine said...

Yay!! Happy birthday! I love your (new?) bangs! And I think the backward boots are ADORABLE :D

www.clothedmuch.com

Jacob said...

hey there!!!
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! you are darling and so is your family! i love your blog, it is too cute!
loves
britt