Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Girl

I tell you .... this girl is putting me through the ringer right now. You would never know it by her angelic look, but trust me. She has taken to dropping to the ground, lying flat, and holding her hands close to her whenever I count to three to get her to do something. It's like she's been through the drill before with the police. It's actually kind of funny. She did it the other day in front of bri and I and I couldn't even continue to punish her...bri and I just started laughing.


As it's been said, "this too shall pass" .... Well let's just say, I say that to myself a lot lately.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I would say her and Hayden are meant for each other but probably not the case since it seems as though they are the same! She sure is cute though! :)

Hansens said...

I don't believe you, not that sweet girl;)