Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Trot on Turkey Day

I'm Thankful for so many things on this Thanksgiving Weekend.

I'm thankful for a great mom.

I'm thankful for a body that moves.

I'm thankful for healthy kids.

I'm thankful for a kind, loving husband.



Before the race. I wish I could say that 32 was my age....

4 comments:

Hansens said...

Happy Thanksgiving, we missed you on Black Friday

Lowdens said...

Because you are so much older then 32?? Don't you wish you were like 25, newly married and livin' the life??? Yeah me neither, this life ROCKS!! :) Good job on your race.

Brittany said...

I love that you and your mom ran a race together!
I hope to do that with my Grace when she gets older.
Maybe you & I will hook up and run one together soon! :)
Btw you look great! I love your bangs.

Brittany said...

And one more thing... Where did you get your boots? Love them!