Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An old man, a cowgirl, and a witch.

At our friends after stew and bubbling, smokey homemade witches brew (root beer with dry ice).

Jake can be such a character:



This was my grandfather's hat.
Getting the first of their loot:


The weekend before we had our friends over to carve our pumpkins. We've been carving pumpkins every Halloween with the McIntyres for TEN years..... pre-children....hard to believe.






Me and Les with the final product.

Don't mind the short bangs.....had just had them cut and it takes a few days for them to look normal again. This is my "peace - out" symbol, given to Grace with the camera.

4 comments:

Hansens said...

Cute pictures, I wish Lesli had a blog.

Maggie said...

Now THAT's a Halloween! Beautiful fall leaves, pumpkins on the porch.....love it. Not sure I've warmed up to Halloween with palm trees yet :). Can't wait to come up and visit some day!!!!

Jodie said...

Love it! I kinda like the short bangs i can see your eyes! Gahh I sound like an old lady...ha!

JMay said...

Awww, how cute are these pics! You have a gorgeous family lady!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/