Monday, November 22, 2010

What I've Been Doing

Working on Christmas Crafts:

The Before
The After:

I've seriously been collecting jars for months now. I cleaned them up and painted the lids and the front with chalkboard paint. I'm going to fill these with spiced nuts and include a piece of chalk so they can continue to write on the jars.









Making ruffle pillows out of shirts:
Before, extra pillow and a ruffle shirt from my sister. I just could never make the shirt look right on me.....

So I put it on an extra pillow instead.

Still loving my new boots! And the dirty mirror too.

Loving Scarfs and bangs:

Visiting my parents for sloppy joes when Bri's out of town.
Taking pictures of rainbows out my back door:

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your gift idea. I am going to have to copy you for next year.

love your, hair, BOOTS (I want black) and scarf.

Mama Nirvana said...

Spiced nuts? Those are some lucky ducks. I wish, wish, wish I could have bangs. My hair is to curly and they always flip.

Amy

Mama Nirvana said...

too. Ugh. I hate that.

Sally said...

Great idea with the jars! LOVE IT!

JMay said...

That rainbow pic. is so pretty! LOVED what you did with the jars too :-)

Jodie said...

I want your boots! next time I talk to you tell me where you got them!
Jars=genius! So Cute..can't say enough about them!! Love this POST!

Lowdens said...

You're so domestic, love it! The pillow turned out great, the jars are so cute and the boots (and dirty mirror) look awesome!!