I love fabric, which is funny, because as a kid I HATED going to the fabric store with my mother. It was seriously torture.....oh how times have changed. I could go to JoAnne Fabric store for hours and just comb through fabric and get ideas.
This is my latest one:

I'm still in the process of deciding what to do with these curtains. I simply folded over the top and hung with clips...no sewing! I think I may try to turn this into a Roman Shade. We shall see.
4 comments:
I love it!!!
Love that fabric!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! The birds were left over from a vinyl decal wall clock that I picked up on clearance from Target about two weeks ago. I actually posted about the clock today - - so it might give you a better idea of what they are from - - -maybe you can still find one hanging out on the Target clearance endcap!!
I want to know how you did the lamp shade!
man, the Anderson women are talented I say. The next best thing to knowing how to do that stuff is knowing people who do....so lucky me!
Post a Comment