I've wanted a planter box for some time now. Bri built me one the other day. We might even get some dirt in it soon enough to plant some pumpkin seeds. The possibilities are endless.
My indestructible Hydrangea. Cassy has laid on and destroyed this more times than I can count.
Tomato plants.
The first red ones of the Summer. I feel like they have been really late to ripen this year, maybe because all of June was sucky.
Who knew I would love gardening and fabric when I grew up. I feel old. But fulfilled.
I feel the same way... I love gardening and I love love fabric. Who knew. Just bought some heather bailey fabric. I bought the fabric with no project in mind. I know bad move. But that's how much I liked it! I'm sure I'll find something to do with it! And now that I'm out of the desert maybe I can actually grow something. :) Congrats on the new nephew or niece. Hope you had fun in good ole SLC. I am so happy for your bro and his wife. New baby and new adventure (law school) in Vegas. We had lots of med, dental and law school sudents in our ward there. Vegas has every store (Best Nordstroms Rack EVER)and restaurant known to man. It also has slot machines conventiently located in the grocery stores & gas stations. Hahaha! Hopefully we'll get the chance to see each other now that we're back in the nw. I drove past the Aberdeen exit the other day and thought of you. Isn't that where you grew up? Take care.
2 comments:
Oh how fun! I am sure the kids love it too :)
I feel the same way... I love gardening and I love love fabric. Who knew. Just bought some heather bailey fabric. I bought the fabric with no project in mind. I know bad move. But that's how much I liked it! I'm sure I'll find something to do with it! And now that I'm out of the desert maybe I can actually grow something. :)
Congrats on the new nephew or niece. Hope you had fun in good ole SLC. I am so happy for your bro and his wife. New baby and new adventure (law school) in Vegas. We had lots of med, dental and law school sudents in our ward there. Vegas has every store (Best Nordstroms Rack EVER)and restaurant known to man. It also has slot machines conventiently located in the grocery stores & gas stations. Hahaha!
Hopefully we'll get the chance to see each other now that we're back in the nw. I drove past the Aberdeen exit the other day and thought of you. Isn't that where you grew up?
Take care.
Post a Comment