Avery and my mom were really in their element.
The fountain that we threw our pennies in. I always throw a penny in a fountain whenever I have a chance. I need all the wishes I can take.
The sculpture at the entrance of the museum:
Aunt Hill looking hip in her "True Religions"
We ate crepes with strawberries and whip cream and frozen yogurt from this place after the exhibit.
5 comments:
I remember that apartment:)! k so the door picture and the stair case picture you could frame and use for art! i could edit them and make them brighter or b/w for you if you want!! Very cool pics! Love...and no i never went there either! sad!
You old apartment! Oh, the memories. Looks like such a wonderful day.
Amy
Wish we could have stayed longer, looks like you guys had just as much fun after the museum.
Wish we could have stayed longer, looks like you guys had just as much fun after the museum.
Holly, love the park pictures, love the beach pictures but wow, you are a GOOD mom to go to the art museum. I could think of a 100 things I would rather do. Glad you had fun though :)
Post a Comment