Tested colors of blue on the wall: check
Ordered bead board wallpaper for bottom of chair rail: check (seriously who does that?!?!?!? wish me luck)
OK, so the blue that I saw at Crate and Barrel that I thought would be just perfect for this room, turned out to be just a tad too turquoise for me! So what to do with a pint of sample paint left over???? You guessed it. Paint a wall in my miniature Laundry room! It's perfect in there.
I then painted "OUT" and "IN" above the doors.
Didn't stop there...... Got some plain 10 inch wood letters at JoAnn's and painted them white.
Tell me, who wouldn't be a little happier doing laundry in here? I think I may hang three hooks up below this.
OK - Here is the best part!!!!!!! See the ugly pink computer chair in the middle of the room? The one that came free with the desk?
7 comments:
I need a little of what you got. Not bottled, but staight up injected. Please. Keep up the great work and posts!
Nice Job!!! I can't wait to come check out your laundry room. I love, love, love the wooden letters.
I need to have you over for a consult. I have a chair that I have NO idea what to do with it.
You are a streak of energy. Is this your spare room that you are decorating? You are inspiring! I think I need one more kid in school to work up the energy to tackle anything.
Amy
Looks great! It almost looks green in the Laundry room. Love the chair!
I watched you do that chair and I was IMPRESSED! Awesome home make-over!
You're AWESOME. Come over here and help me, would ya?
Holy wow! Thats awesome wish I could see it in real life. What is bead board wall paper??never even heard of it..k im gonna call you now:)
Post a Comment