There are benefits to running before the morning starts for most people. It's one of the most peaceful times of day. Well almost peaceful, if it weren't for Kayne blaring in my ears.....
It was beautiful today. You can feel Fall in the air.
These are things I saw:


Then on to Soccer games (Avery and Jake's teams both undefeated, both scored goals today/you'd think I had some pictures). Finished painting my office. The color is Devine Almond. It's beautiful. Waiting for the wallpaper, and then curtains.
PS-I feel like I'm coming down with something....that's what you get for taking your kids to the Dr. for a well visit/checkup. Too many sick people there....
3 comments:
I can't wait to see the office.
I hope you hare not getting sick. Both Dan and Emma have had fevers for 2 days. Wendy's son Keoni has the swine flu. YUCK!!! I sure hope we stay CLEAR of the flu this year.
Can't wait to see the paint, is that the color that is in you bedroom
When I used to commute to Dayton, I would see those balloons every Fall morning. It was lovely. I hope you stay healthy! I want to talk soon because I miss you, Holly, and I want to get together before too long.
Amy
Post a Comment