Ta
Da ..... Bead Board Wallpaper! I think I'm in love.
We'll see if it's still standing in the morning. But it really does look good.

Choices for curtains.... The stripe would actually go the opposite direction.

Option One and Option Two. Place your vote.
I'm leaning toward the stripe, a little more masculine.
5 comments:
Wow Holly! That looks great! I'll have to come by and see it in person!!!
I vote for the stripes!
I need to come by and see it. It looks so cool.
PS It's still standing and looks even better today....
I will say though, it is a little time consuming, although not hard at all.
the blue looks amazing too. geesh, holly what's your hourly rate? I choose stripes too. keep the pictures coming.
Me too for the stripes! Super cute! Makes me want to deocrate :) I feel like my house could use a few touches here and there but for the most part I am done SO i guess it's time for another house so I can decorate all over again ha
Post a Comment