This is the before. It
only took me two days to get this home from
Beaverton..... Bought it off
Craigslist for a steal!! and took the Mountaineer 45 minutes from my house to go get it. I measured twice, maybe three times! Well, didn't take into consideration that the roof of my car dips down about two inches towards the front of the car. Couldn't get the dang thing in!!! So brought the drawers and the glass top home yesterday.
So today Grace and I took the truck to B-town AGAIN! Which she enjoyed because she got to sit in the front.
Mimi and I carried it in the house and set it up. I love it already!!
I will be painting this room the Sherwin Williams color 'Drizzle' in the next week or so. Looking for fabric for curtains and to cover the chair.

The sisal rug, free from a friend. I think it will go super good with the blue color.


Stay tuned!!
5 comments:
i'm feeling a just beachy moment. i can't wait to see the paint.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My desk is a kitchen table from Fred Meyer. I wish I had drawers. Instead I have 3 file cabinets. I am going to Sherwin Williams to check out the paint color. Really cool, can't wait to see the fabric you choose.
I actully mean I am going to SherwinWilliams.com to see the color. You probably already guesed that.
It's beautiful!! I can't wait for the after picture.... :D
Love the desk! Can't wait to see the end result! I'm positive it will be fabulous... you are such a great decorator! :)
Post a Comment