Went to the store yesterday, and all the Halloween and Fall things were out on display. I decided I could wait no longer and told Avery after school that we could get out our Halloween decorations! The kids were seriously acting like it was Christmas. They were so funny.
My favorite door welcome sign....how often are you supposed to update these? I think I've had this one for 6 years. I still love it.
The kids with masks they made last year. Grace was actually walking around making Mummy sounds. Where do kids learn this stuff?
My all time favorite Halloween decor. A plaster of paris finger. This was actually a party invitation from 9 years ago. A group of us had an annual pumpkin carving party. It's amazing how competitive adults can get with pumpkins....but so fun.
4 comments:
I love the finger one too. I can't believe how good you are at organizing your dercor. poof there it is. love, love,love
I need to get me some fall decor. I have nothing except what the kids have made over the years. This year I want to find...on sale...somthing to go on my door, and my mantle. Baby steps.
I'm so bad at decorating our apartment for any holiday..... Good thing you posted these up :)
You make me want to get my stuff out. Really cute photos.
Post a Comment