Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dreaming

Brian is currently dreaming of one of these.....

He's been contemplating selling the boat (named 50 cent, because it runs 50 percent of the time)
and buying a Mustang to work on with Jake.

We took a look at this one in Sheridan on the way home from the beach.




Automatic




I love cars......as does my Father. And if you know him, you know that is an understatement. I would go so far as to say he is almost an expert. His knowledge really amazes me (and not just about cars, but that's for another post). I told him about Bri's latest venture, and he had a find for us the next morning at 8:30am. I think Brian and Dad will take a look at it tomorrow.
Will let you know.

4 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

So exciting! We've actually been thinking about maybe trying to buy a boat. Maybe next summer...

Amy

Kiran said...

Are you choosy for a convertable of hard top? I think that would be way fun. Maybe you could just buy me one too.

Jodie said...

OMG I cant even show Bill this post! he LOVES mustangs (of course)!

Jodie said...

oh.. I forgot the part where he will want to buy the boat...oh yes!