I love the heat, I love the smell of chlorine water, I love the sound of a lot of kids laughing together. This makes for my favorite kind of summer day.
New Gymnastic moves.
PS - Tired kids, and afternoon naps are just a bonus.
Congratulations! You won a free pair of jeans from the Gap Giveaway! Please email me at lyndsylee@gmail.com with your address so I can send you your certificate. Thanks!!
4 comments:
Love the pics you got better ones that I did, thanks for posting them. My favorite is the one of Avery, I wish I could do that.
awe man I wish I was there...sob!
Congratulations! You won a free pair of jeans from the Gap Giveaway! Please email me at lyndsylee@gmail.com with your address so I can send you your certificate. Thanks!!
The back bend pic is the best! Wish I could do one of those!!
Post a Comment