Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Magnus Tree Farm

This is what we did to celebrate Cassy's (our dogs) birthday! She turned 9 on Aug 4th, also Coast Guard Day, as Brian likes to remind everyone. And as I write, I am realizing that I did not even get a good picture of our dog on this post;) Kind of funny.....


The kids at the end of the little hike.


Picking Blackberries


The full beard.... he is still so darn handsome.


Getting a ride. She must be more than half his body weight!! It really is amazing.





This was my attempt of taking a good portrait of the three of them....


Cute girl with the flowers / dandelions she picked for her Mom.


Happy B-day Cassy! You've been a good dog. I'm sure you will be around for another 9!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I couldn't stop laughing that you actually did get Cass in one of the pics. Only because she has massive fur that snuck into the photo! hahaOh poor Cassie! happy Birthday and oh ya & coast gaurd day!:)

Kiran said...

Brian-you are soo rocking the Beard, love it. Holly its official you have one of "those" blogs: The ones that make me think, that mom is so cool she takes her kids on so many advetures (come on wild blackberry picking) doesn't get much better than that. The kids are so cute. I love the one of Grace on Jake's back. Love ya.
Can't wait for pics of Avery's birthday!

Brittany said...

What a fun day! Looks like you guys are having a fabulous summer! Oh how I miss Oregon in the summer... I'd trade the crazy Vegas summer heat for oregon in a heatbeat! Can't get over how big your kids are getting... they are so stinkin cute! :)