Brian had promised to take Jake camping this Summer all by themselves. I can't even express the excitement Jake had about this.... Sadly I used it as a bribery tool all week to get him to be on his best behavior or he would not be going. (Jake has really gracefully assumed the mean big brother role lately).
They headed up to Clear Lake near Mt Hood and camped in the back of the truck (Hard Surface). This only sucked for Cassy because there was no place for her to go....thus, she stayed behind with the other girls..

Check out the bottoms of his feet. His socks were just as black and headed straight for the trash.

He can be the best little helper!

Up at Timberline Lodge Jake got his picture taken with their St. Bernard. Although I think this pic make the dog look a little like a pit bull.

Mt. Hood as the final stop.
Just one of the things Bri does that makes me love him more.... This July weekend will definitely be a memorable one for Jake and Brian.
1 comment:
I really need to learn how to scroll better. Love the post of the "Father & Son" outing. I can't think of two better people to go with. Assuming I ever try one of these outings. Jake You Rock. Bryan you are kindof like Macgyver. Not Magruber(SNL).
Post a Comment