Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Birthdays in July

Patsy's Birthday in the Park Celebration. All her children and grandchildren were there to celebrate at Willamette Park. It actually started to rain....you would never know if from the pictures of wet kids in towels. What is a little rain to stop kids from swimming in the wading pool??

Patsy requested pie as her cake this year....lemon meringue, and apple.




All the grandkids and proud Grandma. Dylan, Zach, Eli, Rachel, Jake, Avery and Grace.



Fried chicken in July - what could be better for a picnic?





And our newest July B-day..... Robin. We celebrated with a little dinner at John and Patsy's house. 27 again I guess!



Some of Robin's biggest fans.







1 comment:

Hansens said...

you look so pretty in blue. I think it is your color. I know you have problems with it, but I love your new hair color. I think it makes you look younger