All the Cousins made it up to my parents for the Fourth of July. I really hope this becomes an annual trip for all. It was so fun to get all 11 of them 8yrs and younger together. The older they get the better the visits become.....or at least the longer they can go without someone crying or getting hit!
The Crew Consists of:
Savanna 8, Jake 7, Warren 6, Avery 5, Chase 4, Max 3, John 3, Reese 3, Grace 2,
Auriel 1, and Atlas 9mos
When we were young I think we had shirts saying the Wrecking Crew..... We really should get some made up for this bunch!
Here are some Highlights :
Leland John and I in front of my Parents. Seriously one of the funniest kids I have ever met.


Aunt
Kiran and
Auriel Kiran Holly Hansen
Popsicle mania. I wonder if my parent's freezer has a
Popsicle maker....they seriously ALWAYS have them!

Max, John and Grace

Avery and her 'mini-me' Chase at the Burger King play structure.
Still more Cousin posts to follow...
2 comments:
ha the popsicle comment made me Laugh:)
I love this post. John is such a character, I can't believe I am just seeing it now. I absolutley hope this is an annual thing. Nieces and nephews- They get older I stay the same age.
Post a Comment