I cannot even tell you how much they enjoyed all the activities. I thought by mid-week they would be asking to stay home for a day. But every morning they were more than excited to get out the door.
The Camp site is just beautiful and huge. There were so many activities for them to participate in (canoeing, hiking, rafting, tree houses, big swings, and of course the skits and songs) and the counselors were College kids going to the Christian College in the Community. Super uplifting and fun!
Jake on the first day. My how far we've come since three's preschool, when he cried EVERYDAY (up until the very last day of the year) when I dropped him off. On this day, I could barely hear him say good bye as he ran off to look for fish in the water.
Family Night at the Tree House
The entrance to the Tree House trail. The kids were more than proud to show us all the sights.
1 comment:
feeling like a loser parent now...my kids would so love that! It looks so pretty too:)
Post a Comment