Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Random Tuesday Night

We went to see Mindy Gledhill last night, Brian, I and about 250 other girls. Brian can be such a trooper! In all seriousness, we both really enjoyed it. It's hard to screw up live music for us. I had seen her new video on line a few weeks ago and saw that she was touring up in Oregon. I thought to myself how that would be so cool to go see her perform.... and then thought wait, why don't I go see her perform. The concert was at the Venetian in Hillsboro, an intimate theatre with great seats for all. I could have had some great pictures.... had I brought my camera. The below are taken from Brian's blackberry For her last song she had all the kids in the audience come up on stage to help her perform....so cute. Most of the girls were just beaming. Had it not been on a school night, I would have loved to have brought Avery
A close up, signing autographs.

Not bad for a Tuesday night, better than watching bad television!

4 comments:

Hansens said...

Way better than watching t.v. good for you.

Mama Nirvana said...

Watching her latest video makes me want to cut my hair off. I can't decide if I like her music or not...You actually did what I thought about doing -- good for you!

Cydney said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog a while ago! I'm so behind, but I wanted to let you know how sweet it was of you to say such nice things about our move. Thank you so much! It was so lovely. :)

I hope your baby gets better quick! Broken anything on our babies is just NOT good.

Brittany said...

I love her! I'm seeing her in Provo in June... I'm so excited! :)