Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Spring Break in the NW...means rain and trying to find things to do that are not outside. Bri took a couple of days off and we headed into Portland to eat at Voodoo donuts ( a 25 minute wait) and then took the tram, which is seriously like ride at an amusement park, including the swinging from a cable right on top of I-5. I would love to see this view on a clear day too!





Then for the final days of the break we headed down to Oceanside. We really lucked out and caught some beautiful time at the beach.


I never tire of this below scene.... never


I leaned over to Bri while we were cooking our dinner and told him to take a mental picture of the kids playing so nicely together..... he told me I should get out my actual camera and get proof that they do indeed play together.... and they don't fight all the time :)

I

3 comments:

Kiran said...

your hair looks so good...seriously!

Hansens said...

Great pictures, I hope you get some sun in California.

Nuha said...

you have a beautiful family :) That beach looks so gorgeous!