Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rumplestiltskin the Musical

Avery performed in a community musical recently. This was her first time doing anything like this and I could not believe how calm and 'professional' she managed to be in front of a crowd of 200 people! She had nearly 7 parts with a few lines in each part. When I first took a look at all of her lines, I thought she would probably have to use her sheet in the final play.... but she memorized all the the lines! I don't know if I could have done that. Avery and Dad with flowers after her performance.
Up on stage of the Newberg High School Auditorium.

Singing her solo in a small performance a few weeks prior to the final play.

Yes....these photos are really making me think I need to invest in a new camera.

3 comments:

Kiran said...

Avery! You are so cute. I would have been so freaked out and she was so at ease!

Hansens said...

Avery looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Avery, You have talent an presence (not to be confused with presents though you have those too) Ganye