Friday, October 15, 2010

Caves

On our trip down to Coos Bay this summer, we stopped at the Sea Lion Caves. Sooo cool. Sooo expensive.

This was the before shot. That other little girl would just not get out of the picture..... I figured I would just have to crop her out. Kind of funny.




The actual sea lions. They were all out sunning themselves and not in the caves on this day.
We took an elevator 300 feet below the ground. I thought it would be a little claustrophobic, but it was actually really cool.
The view from the north side, inside the caves. I couldn't get any pics of other views because there was 'no flash photography'.

The description:
The Lighthouse north of the caves.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

The last time I was there was Before kids. The first time Bill ever saw the ocean! can you believe that!!

Hansens said...

How rude that she wouldn't get out of the photo, and how rude that you won't remove that ugly photo of me from your blog!

Elaine said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! It must've been amazing to see the sea lions and to roam those big dark caves..

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog