Thursday, October 14, 2010

LADY

GAGA

Someone much more poetic and prolific at writing could describe this experience.....I can only say it was FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Kiran came up just for this concert this summer. It did NOT disappoint! Worth every penny and markup we paid for the tickets that were immediately sold out on the website, and doubled in price on Stub Hub moments later!


Purple hair??? I know of only ONE person who could rock that!!!





We were so excited to get in there.... and me, being the rule follower that I sometimes am, didn't bring my camera inside! The tickets said No Camera devises, the website said No Camera devises..... And I believed them. Well sucks to be ME, because EVERYONE had cameras!!! There were times we were 10 feet from Lady Gaga. I could actually see her face! The pics would have been amazing....
The below were taken with my sucky camera phone. I guess they are better than nothing.
Her entrance to JUST DANCE:



Craziness. I still smile thinking of it!

3 comments:

Hansens said...

Please remove that photo of me, it is the ugliest photo of me I have seen since I was pregnant! but gorgeous photos of you and Kiran, not hard to do that though.

Brittany said...

So Jealous! That's all I can say.

Brittany said...

Just kidding...One more thing! Love love love the new picture at the top. You've got some very goodlooking kids.