Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Next Closest thing to a Beach

More catch up from this summer:

Kiran came to visit in Aug, it was a short trip and my heart always hurts when she leaves. We packed a lot of fun in this little visit, including some sunshine.

This spot actually has the word Beach in it's title.... Cottonwood Beach. And it really does feel like a 'beach' without the two our drive right on the Columbia.





Sisters.


I love my sisters. They understand me, make me laugh, make me want to be smarter. Help me to be compasionate. Force me to see myself as I really am, which is mostly better and sometimes worse than I think. I can't think of anyone I would rather be around.

3 comments:

Hansens said...

That was a fun day, didn't we celebrate Avery's birthday that day?

Jodie said...

It would be super fun to do a sister photoshoot. Next summer when Im there Kiran should make her way out and we could plan for it. I'm thinking something with feilds and flowers and just you guys it would awesome and beautiful because you all are so pretty!!

Brittany said...

Sisters are fabulous! Glad you got a chance to spend some time together this summer!