Friday, May 7, 2010

Laguna 13 years later...


On our first day in California we went back to the place we were married almost 13 years ago. We got married at the Heisler Park Gazebo in Laguna Beach.


Surprising how sentimental it was. We both have such great memories of that day.









This compass rose was in the center of the floor of the Gazebo.




Bri and I:








Such a view.







The coast line of Laguna



This is underneath the gazebo on the beach:



Do not be fooled....this water is still freezing.



More Coastline.



The Surf and Sand Hotel. Hard to tell by the photo, but this Hotel is AMAZING, right on the water. We had our reception there. I actually looked into staying at the Hotel for this trip, but it was 350$ a night..... So I said what the heck, and we stayed for a week..... just kidding.




On the way out of town we stopped at our photographers office. First I was just surprised that she was still working in Laguna 13 years later.....guess I shouldn't be that surprised, as her photography was just incredible.


We walked in and told her that she had taken our wedding photos 13 years ago. Her first response, " your still married?" We laughed.... then she said, " well obviously, you are hear together, it's just that no one stays married here." Kind of comical.


She then offered to get us all of our wedding negatives. I guess we earned them! What a treasure .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, cool post. Mazel Tov.

hill

Lowdens said...

What a beautiful place to get married. Sean and I too venture to our wedding destination occationally...Marylhurst College ha ha

Kiran said...

Not sure how its possible but you get prettier everyday! And your STILL married!!!