The setting: Dana Pointe
This picture was on one side of the reception area.
Kiran, Me, Uncle Greg, Cousin Jordan, and Cousin Blair.
Aunt Les, and her girls. Can you say gorgeous?
The Bride and Groom and Groom's parents.
The ring bearer, Leland John. This kid is the best. I've never met a kid like him.
Kir and Reeser Piecer...
Again, Stunning!

Jordan was a flower girl in our wedding.....she's now in college. I am old.


This kid just makes me laugh!

My Aunt Terri, her son Jared, and his wife Sara.

Aunt Kris, Mom, and Leland.

This was all of our side of the family that was there at the wedding. Sadly, this is the only picture of Brian and I together at the wedding. I am so not a photographer....

My sister and I with the Bride.

The first official photo of Maggie and I. I had never met my brother's wife!! I love her, knew I would....because my sisters love her. All I can say is that she is just such a trooper. Drove to Cali for this wedding while she is 7 1/2 mos pregnant. Bless her heart. I wouldn't have.

Aunt Les, Uncle Wayne and Maggie and Will (THE UNLV LAW STUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!)

Chase, she is so photogenic, like her mother.

The kids were passing the sparkling cider around drinking straight from the bottle.... with kids they didn't know too. All I did was laugh... because, hey, they're not my kids.

Sisters, smart, horseback riding champions, kind, funny, talkative, and BEAUTIFUL.

Me and John

One more for the road.

A picture of Dad outside the Crab Cooker. We headed there after the reception. Will and Maggie hate seafood. I assured them there would be something else on the menu to eat.....there wasn't.

Last night in Cali at California Pizza kitchen. Brian will not be pleased with this angle. But hey, it was taken by a 5 year old.
I love being down in California for so many reasons. We grew up going down there ever Summer to visit our Gram. I have so many fond memories of this place, well fond doesn't begin to describe them. I love the smell of the flowers and the heat, if you can smell it. I remember swimming in Aunt Kris's pool, going to Trader Joes around the corner from Gram's house and getting frozen mangos. I remember her 'rag mags' on the coffee table in the front room. I remember playing in Gram's backyard on the swing set, in the tree house and on the antique car. I really felt like they made such an effort for us to have fun when we were there. Maybe I appreciate this more now that I know the amount of energy it takes to entertain small kids. I wonder if Gram was ever irritated..... like I am often. If she ever got tired of us. She always let us have her room and sleep on her big bed and she slept on the couch. We could use her make up and play dress up with her (petite) clothes. She would take us shopping ( Hill do you remember her yelling across the store, "here are the underwear!"). There was always an unlimited supply of ice cream bars in the outside freezer and chocolate pudding in the metal containers in the pantry.
Jordan was a flower girl in our wedding.....she's now in college. I am old.
This kid just makes me laugh!
My Aunt Terri, her son Jared, and his wife Sara.
Aunt Kris, Mom, and Leland.
This was all of our side of the family that was there at the wedding. Sadly, this is the only picture of Brian and I together at the wedding. I am so not a photographer....
My sister and I with the Bride.
The first official photo of Maggie and I. I had never met my brother's wife!! I love her, knew I would....because my sisters love her. All I can say is that she is just such a trooper. Drove to Cali for this wedding while she is 7 1/2 mos pregnant. Bless her heart. I wouldn't have.
Aunt Les, Uncle Wayne and Maggie and Will (THE UNLV LAW STUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!)
Chase, she is so photogenic, like her mother.
The kids were passing the sparkling cider around drinking straight from the bottle.... with kids they didn't know too. All I did was laugh... because, hey, they're not my kids.
Sisters, smart, horseback riding champions, kind, funny, talkative, and BEAUTIFUL.
Me and John
One more for the road.
A picture of Dad outside the Crab Cooker. We headed there after the reception. Will and Maggie hate seafood. I assured them there would be something else on the menu to eat.....there wasn't.
Last night in Cali at California Pizza kitchen. Brian will not be pleased with this angle. But hey, it was taken by a 5 year old.
I just smile, then I want to cry, then I smile again.
5 comments:
Yes, I remember.
What a fun trip! I too love California, and I totally agree, the flowers smell amazing. What great memories you have of being with your gram. Love all the pics, your hair turned out great... but when does your hair ever look bad? Um never! BTW congrats to your bro... UNLV Law. SAHWEET!
What a sweet story about your Grandma. I love all your photos too... looks like a great trip! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! You look beautiful!
Cute Dress! I wish I had your Grandma!Mine only kept pickles in her house!:)
Your dress was amazing, I loved the poart you put about Jordan and Blair. Sisters are the best. Keep the posts coming..
Post a Comment