Yippee, guess who turned THREE!
A cheerleading outfit from Gaynea Patsy and Poppa John.
She now has this cute head tilt for pictures....or when she wants to see if you are mad at her.
Where in the world would a three year old want to spend their B-day? Build-A-Bear!
This was her original choice.
She settled on a yellow Birthday Bear. We recorded our voices for it saying, "Happy Birthday Grace, we love you"

Grace standing on the pedal. She thought the noise was extremely loud. Although she thinks that a lot of things are loud.... She is constantly telling me to turn my music down. Can't wait till she is sixteen and I get to reciprocate that one!

She was just in love with this Bear. She named it Gina.

Avery got an I-Carly Bear, and Jake got a Star Wars outfit for his existing bear. This place seriously has some amazing marketing skills.
Grace standing on the pedal. She thought the noise was extremely loud. Although she thinks that a lot of things are loud.... She is constantly telling me to turn my music down. Can't wait till she is sixteen and I get to reciprocate that one!
She was just in love with this Bear. She named it Gina.
Avery got an I-Carly Bear, and Jake got a Star Wars outfit for his existing bear. This place seriously has some amazing marketing skills.
1 comment:
strait, , wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment