Brian's cousin so generously gave us a piano that was not being used at their house. It arrived today and the kids were thrilled. Yes I had to break out the timer already. The fighting began about 3.2 seconds after they walked through the door from school and saw it.
I think it is just beautiful
7 comments:
That is so cool! The newness will wear off for sure. I have to force my kids to play now.
Amy
How exciting! Are you going to get them going on lessons? I've always wished that I knew how to play piano and even tried to take a class in college (didn't go so well). :)
My kids want piano lesson and we don't have a piano. I am sure glad you live across the street. I will send them over at 4 every day to practice. THANKS.
I am sure you figured that was me who posted last. I was singed in under Dan's account.
How fun! I am sure you'll get use to the LOUDness. You can all sing carols around it :)
LOL!! That is SO cute!!! My mom forced us to practice when we were little but it doesn't look like there will be much forcing in your household!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Wow you scored! That is so neat! I'd love a piano... whenever we're at my parents house my kids pound, I mean play the piano constantly! I love that Jake wrote music... and that avery has already performed recitals. :)
Post a Comment