About a week ago Kiran called to let us know that she was coming to Portland (sans children)!!! I had the idea that we should e-mail our favorite Cute Day blogger and see if she would meet us for lunch.......and she accepted. Mind you this is just on the heals of Kiran meeting Joel McHale, and let me tell you HACD did not disappoint!! We had lunch down town and talked, asked questions and laughed.
Her blog has seriously inspired me have a cute day! I cannot do it justice in how it has prompted me to take an active roll in looking and feeling cuter.
Hill, Me, Kjrsten, Kiran
3 comments:
Why did i let you guys talk me into wearing that shirt! One of the funnest lunches I have had in a long time and I look like a whale. Thanks a lot Kiran.
How fun! Lunch with sisters and your fav blogger. I've visited her blog and I have to say it is pretty great.
Looks like you had a blast! You are all so beautiful... love the pics and the ruffles!
BTW I don't think Hillary looks like a whale at ALL!
You guys are SO funny!
Post a Comment