Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To the Dump

Avery is so talented at art. She loves to do anything Art related. For Christmas her Aunt Hill got her a screen printing kit. How cool is that? Well she finally put it to use.

She had this done before I could even ask what she was doing.


If you notice the design, it's the recycling logo. The stencil must have come with the kit.



I was so proud of her, and asked if she was going to wear it to school in the morning...... she said No, that she was only going to wear it to the DUMP with her Dad. I kind of chuckled and thought that she thought it was 'trash' or not very good. Then I realized the reason she would only wear it to the dump, was because it was a Recycling shirt!

Kids are funny.

No comments: