Sunday, October 11, 2009

Undefeated

Another Soccer Saturday. Records: Pink Lightning 4-0, Titans 5-0. The kids have been having a great season, with both of them really improving in their skills and Avery especially improving in her aggression for the ball.

Brian's parents were able to come out and see both of the kids games. They have an amazing camera and snapped some great pics of the kids. Hence the post.

Avery scoring her first goal of the game!


Another great kick. I think this one was a goal as well. She's catching a little air. It's so cute to see her be aggressive out there. She is easily one of the smallest kids on the field.



Who is that beautiful blond coaching the team on to victory? :) Hey at least I like this hair color. I was helping out, as one of their coaches was out of town.



Grace on standby. Sometimes I feel as if she just gets schlepped around every Sat morning...


Jake playing defense, scoping the field.


I love the smile on his face in this picture. He's such a speedy kid.



4 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

What great pictures! Beautiful blonde, indeed...

Amy

Brittany said...

Wow! You've got some awesome little soccer players in your house... undefeated and fast! Fabulous pics! I love action shots! :)

Kiran said...

Coach Gaunt does have a nice ring. I Love your little kids. They are so cute. Miss you a ton!

Lowdens said...

Cute! Do you guys keep score or do you as a mom just keep score? Our kids don't keep score. What's wrong with Canby? :)