Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh Happy Day

My new Running Shoes came via the wonderful UPS man today!!! Sadly, I don't know if I will be able to break them in before the race..... but I'm still soooo happy.

I love these shoes. They make me feel like I'm running on a little piece of Heaven! Probably because they come in wide width (thanks for that Mom).



I tried to get a profile shot, so one could see the difference in the old and the new.



The old tread:



I could seriously see the miles I had put on these things.
I tallied up the approximate mileage: 400 Miles
Not Bad!

2 comments:

Kiran said...

You are awesome Holly. 400 miles that is amazing!!!

Mama Nirvana said...

Can you post the model number? I was headed to Road Runner Sports on Friday before I had to go to the ER. I'm trying to decide between a pair of NB and Asics and wanted to try them on.

Is your race this weekend? Can't wait to hear all about it!