Well I think that now applies to ordering wallpaper. I 'finished' the bead board wallpaper today and need about 10 more square feet of wallpaper!?!?!? How frustrating! I totally thought I would have enough. The sucky thing is that Home Depot took more than a week to deliver the first order of wallpaper... So that means that the project is on hold for another week. I don't want to start painting, if I still need to wallpaper a little more.
So I decided to organize and decorate a little while I wait for more beadboard.
One of the before:
Everything has been piled in the middle of the room for weeks.
After:
The view from the doorway.
This is a shadow box I made about our first date (a blind one). He took me to the lighthouse that his Coast Guard Station maintained. We signed in the log. It was back in 1995. So weird. He later went back and 'stole' the page. I'm glad he did.
You can see out names on the second line. Aug 11, 1995 Holly and Brian Aberdeen, WA
I still need to do a little more.... like make some shelves for the wall, find a recliner for Bri and organize oh so many papers. But at least I can see the progress....
And it makes me smile!
PS. I would totally use this wallpaper again. Although time consuming, it's not hard and looks great!
3 comments:
the transformation is unbelievavle. wowsa,
i love ths accents.
Love it! When it's all done I am coming over to look at it.
Yay, Im coming over too! Oh....thats right i live a million F**rtin miles away. Well Im happy to at least see pictures. Brian stole something??? hmmmm I think I think differently of him now:) hahaha
Post a Comment