To say that we love this place, is an understatement.
We recently took a trip with Brian's parents to check out its progress.
A few years ago Brian's parents decided to sell the lot to the North of the cabin to finance the remodel of the 500 square foot cabin. Well the remodel is finally underway and going well, in fact the inspector signed off on all the permits today. Today also would have been Brian's Grandma Isabel's Birthday. Maybe she had a hand in it. She and Grampa David originally purchased this cabin and it was later passed down to Patsy.
The cabin in the picture below is the one with the huge spruce in front of it. It is grey on the top,
with wood framing underneath. The three story house behind it is what was built on the North lot that was sold.
The house will have an open floor plan on the main floor, a sleeping loft and finished basement. I can't tell you how excited and grateful we are for this place to be finished!
Para-sailors coming off Maxwell Mountain. They kept coming down one after the next. Sailing right over our heads. If you ask me, I think it is a little crazy. But that's just me.
Poppa John and Grace.
4 comments:
You guys look very relaxed. What a nice day at the beach.
Amy
Love the family picture...those kind are my fav! The pic with you and avery Priceless...love it!
I just love the picture of you and Avery. Gosh I miss you guys! It makes me so mad when I meet people who live by and don't like there family. I think I LOVE my family and live so far away, it sucks.
You should post some old photos. And definately post before and after photos of the cabin
Post a Comment