Avery graduated Kindergarten today! She really had a fabulous year. Her reading and writing has exploded and she continues to impress and surprise me with her 'poems', stories, and art work. She is such a little joy. She often notes to many that her "talent" is her art.
Her teacher, also Jake's from last year, was really amazing, and I don't use those words lightly. Her patience and enthusiasm in a class full of 21 'crazy' kids is just impressive. Avery loved her.

Mom and Dad after graduation ceremony.

Her
BFF Lucy. They have known each other since their 3 yr old Preschool class.

And what did we do after graduation? What any girl would do to celebrate!
Manis and
Pedis....

Toes drying.....
3 comments:
I can't believe she is that old. She sounds like such a special girl :)
Amy
WOW! i can't beleive shes gonna be in first grade! Go Avery! So Proud!
I am so Jealous. How come Mom never did this? I guess its never too late, hint hint, (July) sounds good to me.
Post a Comment